Antioxidants, Boost, Chocolate, Coffee, Dopamine, Erectile dysfunction, Health and Wellness, Healthy Diet, Healthy Eating, Healthy Foods, Lycopene, Pine Nuts, Pomegranate Juice, Serotonin, Sex, Sex Drive, Stimulant, Stress Levels, Watermelon, Zinc
1. Coffee: A stimulant in coffee has been shown to put females in the mood.
2. Chocolate: A study has shown that women who ate chocolate regularly wanted, and enjoyed sex more than women who did not. Eating chocolate increases serotonin and dopamine, which makes us happy and lowers our stress level. Cocoa also increases blood flow and relaxes blood vessels, sending blood to all the right places!
3. Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate contains antioxidants that support blood flow, which have been shown to help with erectile dysfunction.
4. Pine Nuts: The zinc in pine nuts (and oysters) can help boost sex drive. Women with higher levels of zinc in their system have been shown to have a higher sex drive than those with lower levels.
5. Watermelon: The lycopene in watermelon relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation, similar to the effects of Viagra.
Try these foods to add some extra passion in your life!